- Search Copac
- Copac blog: Catch up with the latest news; see and comment on technical developments as they are underway; have a window into our involvement in the wider development community.
An overview of the Copac service including:
- Contact details
- Meet the team
- Libraries: A list of our contributing libraries with an information page for each library, plus:
Guidence about using Copac, including:
- Quick guide: a short guide to using the Copac Web interface.
- User guide: a more detailed guide to using the Copac Web Interface
- Map guide: a short guide to using the Copac Map Search interface
- Other ways to search Copac: Search Copac using our plugins for Firefox, IE, and iGoogle; or access Copac through EndNote and Reference Manager.
Information likely to be of most interest to library staff, including:
- Contributing to Copac
- Usage statistics: A summary of Copac usage plus the facility to check and export usage data by UK academic institutions.
Access Copac data via our machine-to-machine interfaces, including:
News and information about the latest Copac development projects.
Find answers to frequently asked questions.